Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The greatest gift

So I am watching "I'm Having Their Baby" and it is making me cry. I know the circumstances are different for the girls on here. They are putting their babies up for adoption, they didn't get pregnant for the specific couple. It just makes me think how amazing it is to have someone willing to do this for us. These moms are all having such a hard time making the decision to give their baby to a family that can give them a better life and I can't imagine how that feels. One of the moms decided after the baby was born to keep him and I think about how that would feel and I just can't. I also know that there are emotions that will surface from both our TS and from Shorty and me as we get further into this. We don't know what those will be. I don't think I can describe the feelings right now and how much joy and happiness and amazement and love (ok maybe I can describe it!) that I am feeling. I just want to tell everyone that will listen that we have an amazing TS that is giving us a gift that can never be matched. Our little Audrey or Bennett will forever be the greatest gift that has ever been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment