Monday, June 3, 2013

Cute Baby Stuff!

So I decided that I wanted to go through our baby boxes. We own a ton of stuff already! two crib sets including bumper and skirt and many many crib sheets, mattress pad, receiving blankets...though it's only 3 bins so I am sure we will need a lot more! When I was going through the clothes and showing them all to Shorty I suddenly realized...WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! In 34ish weeks those tiny little clothes will be filled with a tiny little being that is ours. Our baby that we wanted, worked so hard for, and have finally "made". Our baby that is going to grow up in a family with two moms that already love it more than anything, our baby that has a loving extended family including god parents and chosen family. Our baby. It is unbelievable that in one week we will see our little blueberry and see its heart beating like crazy :-) I will probably cry...and I will post a picture next week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment