Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 9

So today is Day 9 of cycle 2. Took clomid days 3-7 and now will begin OPK testing on day 11. Ordered the second vial of "goods" today too! The Dr wants to get another hysterosalpingogram (hsg) that is where they shoot dye into my uterus while taking an xray to see the shape and if my tubes are actually blocked. Since I don't have any of the known reason to have a blocked tube, my dr is wondering if it really is blocked, is still blocked, or just had a spasm during the test. last time the test was very painful i didn't like it at all! so this time I got an Rx for an anti anxiety...that should help a lot though I have to go to work afterward so i hope it doesn't last too long!

This weekend is the weekend we will try our second IUI...the only snag...Shorty may or may not be here! She has 5 photo shoots in Portland this weekend and on the off chance that I get a positive test on friday or saturday...that would really suck for her not to be present and not be able to do the actual insemination. but we will have to play-it-by-ear just like the rest of this whole trying to conceive business!

No comments:

Post a Comment