Sunday, March 17, 2013

Isn't it Tuesday yet???

I seriously hate the 2week wait aka 2ww in the trying to conceive (ttc) world! technically, we could have possibly tested today but we are only 8 days past ovulation so our accuracy is only like 68%. Waiting until Tuesday gives us virtually 100% accurate HPT results. I have two finals on Tuesday and Joy has finals on Tuesday too so we decided to test Tuesday afternoon. Not sure if we will be more or less focused! But the extreme emotions associated with finding out, good or bad, could be bad for our test taking skills lol. I haven't been this excited for a date since the first date with Shorty :-) I am actually at the point of counting the hours now! lol realistically...we are just over 48 hours away from 1 of 2 things: another 2ww or the greatest joy and excitement Shorty and I have ever felt, hoping for the latter of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment