Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The cycle starts again

So, literally, the cycle starts again. I started my period yesterday. In talking with our Dr, Shorty and I decided to be aggressive this time around. Even though we have only done IUI once, I have tried unsuccessfully now 6 times so we decided to go ahead with Clomid for this cycle. We are hoping that this helps ensure ovulation but also helps ovulation from the right side since I have a left tube that is blocked. We will start the Clomid tomorrow, day 3, and then do a mid-cycle ultrasound to check out the lining (clomid can cause the lining to be thin) and to see the mature follicles. This time around I think we will be less crazy because we know a little more what to expect and hopefully will have our wits about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment