Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally, some good news!!

We finally got some good news at the Dr today! The trip over in the wee morning, in the snow and ice, to the Dr's office was that 80 mile drive we hate. I think we usually hate the drive back even more because we have gotten news that we can't inseminate for the last several months.

Well today was different. We have a dominant follicle on the right side! yay! so tonight, in about 10 min actually, we will be doing a trigger shot to trigger ovulation. Then back to the Dr Sunday morning at 10am to do the insemination! The Dr is also starting me on progesterone the day after IUI to help encourage and sustain a pregnancy. I am more excited about the prospect this month than I have been in a long time!! it has been so heartbreaking and this month is finally a ray of sunshine through the clouds. I am hopeful again that we will become parents sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment