Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Done...

I'm sorry I haven't posted an update. We got a BFN again this month. We have decided not to continue trying. It is too emotionally draining, not to mention the fact that we could spend another $10,000 and still not have a baby. We are now looking into adoption and possibly surrogacy or embryo adoption, any other option we can find that we can afford and will be more likely to help us grow our family. I am ok with this decision. I have come to terms and now I just want to get on with whatever process we decide to pursue. Thank you to everyone that has left a comment or words of encouragement. I will certainly continue to blog about our progress but it may be few and far between so don't get discouraged if you haven't heard from us!

1 comment:

  1. As mentioned on your more recent post, I am truly sorry. Be kind to your selves.

    ReplyDelete