Saturday, April 7, 2012

it feels like xmas eve

This morning is day 3 of a headache. Yesterday during class it was so bad I thought I was going to have to leave, the lights were killing me and everytime I tried to look at the powerpoint it made it worse. I also feel very bloated today. It is a cruel joke that the side of effects of progesterone mimic the signs of pg! And that taking progesterone can actually delay your AF (mine isn't due yet so I'm not sure if it will delay mine or not!)

It is like xmas eve because I was very tempted this morning to POAS...very tempted! Its like wanting to open all the presents, but I didn't. Shorty said yesterday-well if you're going to waste one by doing it tomorrow then I will go ahead and pee on one lmao point taken dear, point taken!

I also understand that tomorrow mornings test may not be the definitive. Tomorrow is day 27 and I am usually (I am pretty clockwork when not on fert drugs) 28-30 days. I should be close enough to AF and far enough after the IUI (tomorrow is day 14). Fingers crossed! More news tomorrow!!

1 comment: