Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My oh My...

Wow, I last sat down to write in our blog 8 months ago. I wish I could say that all that time had been used brewing a bun in the oven, but no. So, here we are again blogging about a journey that seems to be taking forever. Since my body apparently does not want to carry a child, we are now taking a new route-a surrogate. We have an amazing surrogate that has agreed to help us. Right now, we are trying to get contracts with attorneys complete and dr's exams done etc so that we can begin Clomid with her February cycle (the end of Feb,so we do still have some time.) Shorty and I are feeling like this is the real deal. Our surro has had a child of her own so we know she can carry :-) Right now...these contract negotiations are crazy! first of all...the expense of having an attorney prepare the surrogacy contract is outrageous-$2000! Isn't there a basic form that all you have to do is go in and fill in the blanks? (I'm sure it isn't that easy but it should be lol) So, between work, school, and life, I will be attempting to revive our blog and keep posting about our experience leading up to being pregnant and of course when we are pregnant! Thanks in advance for your well wishes, prego thoughts, and prego pixie dust sent our way! xoxo Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment