Sunday, April 21, 2013

2nd Big Fat Negative...

It was negative...again. This is very disappointing, disheartening, discouraging...you get the idea. We said we will try up to 5 times, and I think we didn't think it would take that long. Two weeks will be try #3 (officially for me for all the times I have tried plus the times we have tried with surro-try #11). I have had 10 negatives over the course of several years...I don't know how many more I can take. Each time we have a negative we discuss what our other options are, this time we feel like we have crossed one more option off the list. We aren't giving up-I don't think. Correction, we aren't going to stop trying but I'm not sure that we haven't given up. Shorty said she hates the feeling of spending money and not getting anything in return. I can't help but think with each negative about how much money we have put into trying to have a baby with nothing to show. We both want a newborn and don't want to miss out on those amazing years, I think that's why we keep trying. Adopting a newborn is crazy expensive, like 20k-30k! ugh...ok enough whining for now. I will keep the posts coming if anything changes or when the next attempt happens

No comments:

Post a Comment