Sunday, April 7, 2013

I usually hate Monday's

I am not a fan of Monday usually. It means I have to wait an entire week to get a day that I don't have to be at work/school. But this week is different. Monday is a ginormous day for us! IUI #2 is Monday morning! This time we had 2 follicles, count them 2, that were both 21mm!!! Amazing! Now Guido...I am sure his swimmers can find their way to one or both of those eggs and do their thing :-) I will miss the IUI again but Shorty will be there and I will be there in spirit, thoughts, hopes etc. Also on Monday-we will find out if our offer was accepted on a house! I know we said we weren't going to try to get pregnant and buy a house at the same time but since it isn't me trying to get knocked up it seems like it's ok to put that stress on us. The house we found is great! Move in ready, which I love. We don't even have to paint because we love the colors :-) The few things that we will do are want to do rather than need to do, and they aren't expensive projects but will greatly improve the resale value of the house. Let's hope this TWW goes by quickly because we are worrying about house stuff and not even thinking about how long it has been since IUI!

No comments:

Post a Comment