Sunday, March 10, 2013

So if you read my wifes post you will know that she set me up pretty good. She says she likes to put me in uncomfortable situations because I don't embarrass easily. Well yesterday I did, it felt like I was cheating on my wife because as Kandi said either spouse wasn't there. But Joy and I joked our way through it and were really excited. Now the 2 week process begins. I am hopefull we will get a positive and then it will be 7 weeks until we can hear our baby and then all the other things leading up to meeting our little one in 9 months.I have included the Follicle picture and added some caption "This could be our baby. GO TONY find out in 2 weeks" Cher I hope you set your calender 2 weeks we find out lol. I am over the moon I can't believe in 2 weeks our lives could forever change and that excites me more than anything in the world. I can't wait to be a mom I just love kids and I can't wait to have one that both Kandi and I can mold into an amazing person. I know when it's right and if it's meant to be it will happen. I just can't believe it has been so hard for us because we both have so much love to give to a child. Like I said when it's time it will happen and I feel that things are happening now. So 2weeks from now you will be getting an update. Stay tuned everyone and thanks for following our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment