Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! This could be the week of try #2. Joy has an US on Thursday to determine where she is and when to give the trigger shot. Again, we have to choose another donor. This will be donor #4 for us...2 different ones when I was TTC and now 2 with the surro. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad? Maybe we haven't made it to the right donor yet and that is why we have to keep trying? Shorty has been searching through donors and has found one that was described as having "a strong chin". I'm pretty sure we have mentioned before that one of the biggest things we want our donor/baby to have...is a chin! lol So the donor with the strong chin is a strong candidate. I also like what he has to say, he is tenacious, daring, and adventurous, all the things we hope our child(ren) will possess. I couldn't help myself giving him a nickname-Guido. He's irish and italian....it was either Guido or O'shanahan...so i went with Guido! lol More to come this week once we know how the follicles look and when the trigger shot will be. It is possible that this month both Shorty and I will get to be there for the IUI! Fertility gods do your thing! Baby dust, thoughts, prayers, whatever works for you and will work for us!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment