Saturday, March 9, 2013

My wife tried to knock up another woman today....

and I'm totally fine with it!!! hahahahha Today Shorty got to go to the insemination of our surrogate! Shorty had Joy and the nurse laughing hysterically, as usual. Shorty is mad at me, however, because I didn't tell her that Layla would be taking the kids to swimming while she and Joy went to the doctor to try to make a baby. So she called me after Tony was on board and in search of the almighty egg. She said, "I totally felt like I was cheating on you! Her wife had the kids at swimming, my wife was at work, and here we are together trying to make a baby!" lmao she is hilarious! Ok baby dust our way please!! Out of the 20-50 million sperm that are now swimming for survival...there has to be one, just one, that is attracted to that egg!!! Go boys go! Swim like you stole it!! haha And now...we wait. waa...waa...waa... The dreaded life in 2 week segments has officially begun but lets hope this is our only 2 week wait and our next wait is a 36 week wait!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment