Monday, February 25, 2013

Tony has been ordered

Today is an exciting day I just got off the phone with the sperm bank and I was told there was only 4 left of him ( I didn't like saying sperm I thought it was so informal so I named our donor Tony) So I ordered our vial of him and it is set to be delivered on the 5th of March so we could possibly inseminating on the 6th which means we are entering the two week zone anyone that is not familiar with the two week zone it goes as this you start your cycle two weeks you inseminate two weeks you test if you get a positive your done with two weeks but if you get a nasty negative you start all over. We have had our share of two weeks zones we are ready for the wonderful positive I know we will get one this time I can just feel it. No our kids name isn't going to be Tony if it is a boy his name is going to be Bennett Eric Ogden-Moles and if it's a girl Audrey Carolyn Ogden-Moles and we have back ups if we get twins of the same sex. I have been guarding myself from being overly excited but that just blew out the window something about ordering it and knowing when the ultrasound is gets you giddy like a school girl crushing on her all time crush. I am officially 200% excited and ready to get this baby growing

No comments:

Post a Comment