Friday, September 9, 2011

The Beginning of our story.

Kandi and I met through Match.com we went on 1 safety date ( for all of you who are like what is a safety date well it is when you go on a date with your friends in case it doesn't work out.) Needless to say she passed the safety date. We decided that we wanted to go on an official date. I knew I had to take her someplace special and beautiful so I decided Silver creek falls outside my home town. Kandi was a vegetarian at the time so I was preparing to have my 1st vegetarian meal ( I am a steak and potatoes kinda girl) as we were hiking this trail down to the waterfall she informed me that she didn't hike, she didn't camp, she didn't like the outdoors  which are all the things I love to do.We had a great conversation on the way. Coming back up it's pretty steep so we were hating life but refused to let the other one know. My first vegetarian meal was great we spread a blanket out by the creek and had wine and cheese and fake chicken salad as we sat there talking we discovered that when we talked about kids and marriage it was never when I have children and get married but When we have kids and get married. That day was I finally met the woman I was meant to be with my soul mate. ( I had already  had 2 failed marriages) After that day we spent everyday together and were married 4 months later with a surprise wedding that she planned in Vegas.  So now that I gave you the background on the story of us. We can move to current day and the baby process.

No comments:

Post a Comment