Saturday, September 10, 2011

WOW words cant describe how I feel

So we got another neg OPK test today and we set out to get blood tests. Ill let Kandi explain all of that I have to add all the messages that I thought were posted but turned out that from my phone it comes up like alien writting.
1) this is what I came up with on our long drive over to Medford.  "Here is a metaphor I have come up with as we drive this long 1.5hr drive to Medford so we can have blood drawn to see what the estrodial levels are. We think that today is the day. Getting on to the metaphor each time we drive down the  road to Medford we talk about what kind of parents we will be and how excited we are to become parents. A lot of I love you's take place, smiles and hand holding. And every time we come back down the long road we know one day we will be coming just a married couple but coming back as parents. So every time you travel down the long road you start as who you are but come back a stronger better person some times with a new life that you can't wait to meet.
( Wow was that an understatement now that I look back on the day)
2) Estrodial 340 hell yeah were inseminating in 10mins OMG my stomach is in knots and can't sit still omg were doing it now it will become a 2wk wait to see if it will take I know in my heart everything is right.
So now that I have you up to speed in English of what took place today. We can go to my part in the insemination. Kandi and I asked if I can inseminate and the doc said of course. We had to wait for the our kids to get spun before we could begin. The doc comes in tells Kandi to get undressed and hands me the vial of our kids wrapped in a paper towel and tells me to stick it somewhere to warm it up. I automatically stuck it under my left boob without thinking. Kandi and I were talking and I said I'm making our child be left handed because that's what boob I stuck it in ( I am pretty quick with being witty) I then said no I just wanted to keep them close to my heart lol. So we sat there with Kandi half naked on the table and our kids under my boob waiting I think for like 10 mins. The doc comes in tells me I did a good job at warming them up and asked if I wanted to see them under a microscope I said hell yeah I wanna see. so I got to see them it was crazy. I went into the room and Kandi said what you get to see our kids first I said yep that's my side of the deal lol. I actually got to see the doctors view of putting a speculum in which was cool the doc said Ill hook up the syringe and you can push it in. I was alright it took 2 secs. then it was a 20 min wait and in that 20 mins several thoughts go through your mind. but as I looked at my wife I found my love for her which already runs as deep as I thought it could run but nope it grew deeper and stronger knowing Im looking into the eyes of our kids mom. and knowing I couldn't have picked a better person to be the mom of our kids. Of course we talked and laughed. We drove home and on the way home Kandi said this is that ride we were talking about were coming back parents. I said yep it's amazing. ( I know we said we would be totally open with this blog but I think some of the things and emotions shared in the room and on the ride home I want to keep sacred between Kandi and I) So now it's a waiting game for 14 days when we can take the test. but I will say my body is more relaxed knowing we don't have to drive back to Medford we just have to wait and I am exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment