Friday, September 16, 2011

ooh the agony...

OMG...the waiting is excruciating lol. Shorty will tell anyone that I am obsessive and I loooove researching things. So everyday, I am online looking up something different and trying to figure out if some of the things I am feeling could be the earliest signs of pregnancy. I have had a headache the last couple of days and feeling something like mild cramps in my abdomen (kind of like feeling full and I can't really suck it in). I am trying to remain rational about this whole thing while Shorty, on the other hand, is ecstatic and swears we are pregnant. She is so cute :-) talking to my belly, saying "how's our baby?" I am not sure how women make it through 2 weeks without peeing on a stick every day! lol I have heard from several people that they knew immediately that they were pregnant, like within days. I would love to be that woman that could say, I knew at conception that I was pregnant. Only time will tell I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment